Harmon Group produces complex parts and assemblies without the need for sub-contract services.
Our extensive 5 axis machining, CNC grinding and extensive Nadcap accredited surface treatment capability ensures full control. For a full range of our capabilities or to discuss your requirement please telephone a member of the team on 01202 654190.
Offering a range of solutions, from kits of parts to full assemblies.
- ONE STOP SHOP
- 5 axis CNC machining
- CNC milling up to 1.7m
- Temperature-controlled inspection
- Off-line programming facility
- Multiple CMM capabilities
- Assembly abilities
Utilising the latest CNC machinery, we offer;
- Many approvals – Please contact us for more details
- In house Nital Etch Inspection
- Cnc Cylindrical
- Cnc Surface
- Conventional Grinding up to 1.2 metre in length
- Honing- Vertical & Horizontal
- Centreless grinding
- Super-Finishing of Carbide
- We offer services from a bespoke small quantity up to mass production
- Expedite services for urgent requirements
- Epoxy coatings
- One Stop Shop- we can manage the whole production from procurement to final assembly.
- On site large Powder Coat & Wet Spraying facility with over head gantry cranes
- On site Surface Treatments division offering Zinc plating among other services
- Light, medium, heavy welding
- Tig, Mig, MMA
- Coded to BS EN ASTM and ASME IX
- Pharmaceutical & Food industry supplier of pressure vessels, vacuum chambers to PD5500 from design to delivery
- Full FEA analysis and certification
- State of the art Faro arm measuring capabilities
- In-house NDT for weld testing
- Fabrication of safety critical items
- Nuclear approved
- Specialist welding of amox and aluminium armour plate
- CAD modelling
Full Nadcap approved facility including all the below process:
- NDT level 3 – Magnetic Particle & Penetrant Fluorescent Detection.
- Nital Acid Etch inspection
- Cadmium plating
- Sulphuric Anodising
- Chromic Anodising
- Hard Anodising
- Chromate Conversion
- Zinc Plating
- Controlled Shot Peening (surface enhancement)
- Paint Spraying
- Dry film lubricants
- Stress relieving / De-embrittlement
- Hardness testing
- Stainless Steel Passivation
- Manganese Phosphate
Capable of large capacity 2.5m x 2m x 1.5m height & weights up to 750kg using the integrated overhead conveyor gantry.
This Facility is fully Integrated with Curing Oven.
Water Wash Spraying Booth with all paint schemes catered for (asides Oil & Gas sector)
All powder coat colours and process catered for.
Masking & part marking services offered to customer specifications.
We also have two Shot Blast Facilities, the second capable of handling 2.5m x 2m x 1.5m height.
Traceability and CofC when specified.
Powder coating quick turn around capacity available NOW
Harmon Group can offer quick turn around lead times in our powder coating and wet spraying facility, any colour/ powder catered for, no job too small. We can facilitate up to four meters in length and weights up to 750kg. Please feel free to call 01202 654190 to inquire further or reserve capacity for when […]